Data links are a key component in meeting the vision for networked warfare in the Joint and Coalition battle space. Connectivity provides timely situation awareness aiding effective command and control to ensure correct, high tempo engagement.
NetLink is a key enabler component within the Land Deployable Gateway, current being supplied to the UK Army. Offering simultaneous real time connectivity between all connected networks and data links, NetLink ensures Land assets remain firmly interoperable with joint and coalition forces.
- Real-time generation of the Joint Operational Picture (JOP) at the ‘tactical edge’
- Cost-effective, deployable and scalable solution
- Increases operational effectiveness through multi-environment
- Shared Situation Awareness (SSA) for the disadvantaged user
- Fast, reliable distribution of the composite SSA picture through open interfaces to all military and commercial computing platforms
- Ease of integration; connects directly to TDL radios and terminals
- Multi-level security for network connections
- Concurrent forwarding between any of the connected TDLs
- Multi-link correlation and data looping suppression
- Processes information from a diverse range of allied data sources.