Distributed Stores Management System
Next generation distributed SMS capability
General Dynamics Mission Systems International has a 40-year pedigree in the design, development, certification and support of safety critical stores management systems (SMS) for the UK and world markets. We have developed the next generation distributed SMS capability based on our compact modular computer (CMC) technology.
Our distributed Stores Management System (dSMS) technology has been designed for air launched weapon integration and carriage system applications.
Targeting specific challenges:
- Scalability (# stations, UAS spectrum)
- Reduced Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
- Improved system availability
- Increasing weapon complexity and mission system integration impact
- Next generation networked avionic architectures.
The dSMS includes the General Dynamics Rapid Store Integration Capability (RSIC), enabling rapid, highly cost effective weapon integration through data reconfiguration of the installed software using our supplied software tooling.
- Traditional manned fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) in both GCS and air components
- Weapon carriage system electronics.