Inclusion and diversity
General Dynamics UK employs a diverse workforce of more than 1,300 employees in the UK, including approximately 1,000 who work for General Dynamics UK, located across all our sites.
At General Dynamics UK, we believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. We support a culture of inclusion that encourages a work environment that honours diverse opinions. We are committed to promoting diversity of thought, experience, perspectives and capabilities.
General Dynamics UK is a Disability Confident Committed employer. As a Disability Confident Committed employer, we have committed to:
- ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
Gender Pay Gap – click here to read our Gender Pay Gap 2018 report…