Compact Video Processor
The Compact Video Processor (CVP) has been designed to complement General Dynamics UK’s Compact Modular Computing (CMC) platform.
The CVP is an XMC format module that delivers top-end system performance through the integration of a high performance Xilinx FPGA with embedded dual-ARM processors. This highly flexible combination provides a customisable platform to meet the video signal processing needs of modern embedded systems.
Key to the CVP flexibility is the ability to tailor the module to optimally meet the performance requirements of the system – eg ARM processors supported by FPGA hardware acceleration, or standalone FPGA video processing.
Key features include:
- XILINX System On Chip (SoC)
- Dual Embedded ARM Cortex A9™ cores
- ZYNQ XC7Z030, XC7Z045, XC7Z100FPGA
- Low latency video switch fabric architecture
- Graphics and symbology generation
- Wide range of video I/O types and standards
- FPGA parallel processing
- Dual DVI output up to WQXGA 2560 x 1600
- H264 low latency compression and de-compression
- PCIe, SATA, USB, GbE interfaces
- Dual channel audio.