Securing Critical National Infrastructure
General Dynamics UK is an experienced and trusted systems integrator for IT, telecommunications and security solutions to enable the safe, secure and efficient operation of critical national infrastructure facilities.
We successfully deliver solutions within industries where the safety of operations and people, is paramount, providing systems that meet stringent technical and regulatory standards.
We help leverage the previous investment in existing systems by liberating the information from them, integrating with newer technologies and adapting to changing business needs and processes. Our integrated solutions assist organisations to recover quickly and efficiently from disruptions and incidents.
We design, integrate and commission complex systems across diverse sectors and facilities, delivering systems that are:
- Scalable – from a single facility to networked regional, national or global operations
- Flexible – using fixed and mobile systems to adapt to the changing situation
- Effective – providing situational awareness, supporting decision makers and giving crucial time to react
- Automated – providing tools to improve the speed and quality of response
General Dynamics UK is trusted to deliver entire solutions; working in partnership with clients to identify both security threats and business process improvements; designing, developing and implementing efficient responses; training users; and providing valuable through-life support.
- High assurance, high availability networks - wifi, satcom, fibre, power supplies, LAN/WAN
- Integrated telecommunications - Tetra, radio, SCADA, PLC, network management, telephone, PA/GA
- Physical and electronic security systems - CCTV, access control, intruder detection, perimeter security, radar, gate management, ANPR, asset tracking
- Command, control and operations - control rooms, hand-held devices, situational awareness applications, PSIMs, video management, data storage, search & retrieval and audit
- Integrated command and business managementvideo analytics, rules engines and workflows, business information system integration, planning tools
- Supporting capabilities - training of users, operators and system managers, maintenance and support provision, web portals and helpdesk